Industrial Technician – Full Time – US
ESI has immediate openings for Industrial Technicians to work out of our Baton Rouge, Louisiana construction office. As a leading environmental containment company, ESI provides excellent opportunities for skill development with long-term career advancement.
ESI’s industrial group is a leading installer of geosynthetic containment lining systems and HDPE piping systems used in the petrochemical, natural gas, manufacturing and related industrial applications, serving customers along the gulf coast.
The applicant must be physically fit and able to perform labor required of the job, unencumbered. The position requires physical strength, hand-eye coordination and endurance working in an open, outdoor environment. The applicant must be willing to demonstrate an unforgiving commitment to safety, be professional with excellent communication skills, be dependable/punctual, and have a strong desire to learn new skills & take on new assignments.
This is an entry level position providing training and career advancement.
ESI pays a competitive wage rate, provides paid training, 401K, and other benefits competitive in the industry.
ESI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Geosynthetic liner system deployment, welding and QC testing
- HDPE Piping Systems Fusion Welding
- HDPE Piping Systems fitting, measurement and valve bolt ups
- Perform general construction laborer duties on industrial construction sites
- Some travel is required throughout the U.S. for certain projects.
- Applicants must be willing to work overtime and occasional weekend work is required.
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid TWIC-OSHA Safety Card (ESI can provide this upon employment)
- Basic Equipment/Mechanical Knowledge
- Ability to understand and interpret basic construction drawings a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment
ESI provides the following benefits:
- Health Insurance (Medical & Dental)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Per Diem for Out of Town Projects
- Competitive Pay (Salary Depending on Experience)
- Paid on the job training
Applicants will be required to complete background screen, drug screen (Hair, urine & saliva), DISA enrollment and pass E-Verify.
THE APPLICANT MUST BE ABLE TO LEGALLY WORK IN THE UNITED STATES AND BE APPROVED BY E-VERIFY.
Apply for this position by completing the application below.
Prefer manually completing an application and sending to us directly? If so, click here to download the form. Follow the directions provided within.